Home > Windows 8 > 8.1 Activation Problem

8.1 Activation Problem

Contents

It will begin rebooting and the period between reboots will decrease eventually making it virtually impossible to use and almost certainly resulting in data loss.I have to smile at your wanting But now I'm in a pickle since Lenovo is sending me recovery disks, but that won't mean a thing if my product key is being blocked. He stated that he was getting a lot of these types of issues with Win 8 re-installs...and that MS engineers.....are very aware of it... You do need to download the right 32- or 64-bit version. http://scanrelief.com/windows-8/help-windows-8-activation-problem.html

But here is my big question, even if that were to work, wouldn't I have to reinstall windows 8 again?  Because wouldn't the system recognize that was a windows 8 Key, What are the advantages and the disadvantages? Follow You Might Like Shop Tech Products at Amazon PCWorld PCWorld helps you navigate the PC ecosystem to find the products you want and the advice you need to get the Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading...

Error Code 0xc004c003 Windows 8.1 Pro

Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Both my media center key and the key I used to initially install 8 don't work. ... So I stuck in a Windows 7 disc.....and at least the system rebooted back into Windows 8.1 Preview....but still no dam activation...I guess my only alternative is to contact Microsoft support...

Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Psst...! The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down. Windows 8 Forum 454,703 views 2:16 How To Fix Window 10,8 Activation Error Code: 0xc004f074 - Duration: 17:23. How To Activate Windows 8 Without Product Key Your going to need to get a win 8.1 key somehow.

David J Slavik, Started with early Digital and IBM mainframe OSs moved to PC based OSsWritten 77w agoAs others are saying, if you want Windows 8 then activate it. Error 0xc004c003 Product Key Blocked Windows 8 This code is used by the vendor to identify the error caused. You could send your PC back to the manufacturer and pay them to reinstall. try this Thanks for listening......but I have had Windows since Win98.....and have never had these types of issues before...Oh well, got to luv it....lol My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled

There's also the possibility that it simply needs telephone activation. Error 0xc004c003 The Activation Server Determined The Specified Product Key Is Blocked Additionally, you'll also need your Windows 8 product key when you update to the final edition of Windows 8.1 from the preview. I noticed that it had 90 days before requiring registration.There is one advantage of maximizing the use of the non-activation period. To resolve the issue follow the below steps: Go to the run command by pressing Windows key + R and type "cmd" Now in the command prompt type "slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxxx-xxxxx-(25

Error 0xc004c003 Product Key Blocked Windows 8

Now what do I have to do to activate my Windows 8.1?How can I activate pirated copy of Window 8.1 without product key?How do I activate Windows 8.1 without internet?How do How did you install the Preview? - using what media? Error Code 0xc004c003 Windows 8.1 Pro serbianFRAGTV 54,227 views 11:25 Windows 8.1 ALL VERSION Product Key Activation - Duration: 2:16. How To Activate Windows 8 Crack Windows and Linux Tutorials from Howtech 17,103 views 1:29 How To Activate Windows 8.1 Pro. (Build 9600) - Duration: 5:38.

Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. this contact form If you still get the error , open the command prompt again and type "Slui 3" and enter your 25 digit product key in the popped out Window. Loading... Last edited by gahbmwm5; 22 Aug 2013 at 10:13. Error Code 0xc004c008 Windows 8.1 Activation

Windows 8 Activation Error in Windows Updates & Activation I use Windows 8 Pro 32 bit. TechEmpty 712,451 views 2:48 How to fix windows 8/8.1 activation problem - Duration: 4:50. Unable to activate Windows 8 Pro (OEM) / Error 0xC004C003 in Windows Updates & Activation I bought a new laptop (GIGABYTE P35K-CF2) a couple of days ago and have been struggling have a peek here Download Windows 8.1 Preview - Microsoft Windows Google Chrome brings me here....where I D/L and installed....where as IE takes me here: Download Windows 8.1 Preview - Microsoft Windows My System Specs

Loading... Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803f7001 This is common error code format used by windows and other windows compatible software and driver vendors. Sound Card Not quite Screen Resolution 80 X 24 text Hard Drives dual 160KB 5.25-inch disk drives Quote 20 Aug 2013 #5 gahbmwm5 View Profile View Forum Posts Member Posts :

Attached Thumbnails My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ...

HELP! The 0xC004C003 error is the Hexadecimal format of the error caused. Your cache administrator is webmaster. Windows Can't Activate Try Again Later Windows 8 Activation Error: 0x8007007B in Windows Updates & Activation I bought a laptop last July it had Windows 8 preinstalled, I had it for about a month and the screen

Creating your account only takes a few minutes. If you install Windows 8.1 Preview through the Windows Store, you don't need a product key. Sign in 105 Loading... Check This Out My system is 64based.

Dell shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to loss of data, loss of profit or loss of revenue, which customers may incur by following any procedure You got fun At least you're getting the right help now - first level support is strictly off a script, from guys who often know less than the client. 2nd level Will keep my fingers crossed (probably staying up tonight....and give this a go....nice! Apps will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to save new settings.

Yikes...I'm completely stuck... All your files, settings, and apps will carry over unless you are installing Windows 8.1 final in a language that's different from the language currently on your PC. Working... Found this: Error message when you try to activate Windows 7 or Windows Vista: "An error has occurred" Error code Description 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is

If you can't get it to work during the legitimate non-activation period or you don't want to activate it, choose something else.I refuse to service machines that knowingly contain pirate software. My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Windows 8 activation error in Windows Updates & Activation Hopefully im posting this in the right place..I got an asus laptop back in January and about a month ago it crashed Hide this message.QuoraSign In Windows 8.1 Microsoft Windows Operating SystemsWhat are the disadvantages of not activating Windows 8.1?I currently have Windows 8.1 installed on my computer and it's only temporarily activated

You won’t need the activation key, and the restored version will have your programs and settings.Windows 7 and 8 both come with image backup programs, but I prefer the more versatile If you're running a bootleg copy, buy a legit copy or install Linux. Email Reset Password Cancel Need to recover your Spiceworks IT Desktop password? Restart your computer and activate Windows 8 again which will work perfectly.

How to fix 0xC004C003 Error? (Wiki) What is 0xC004C003 error? Windows8TMHacks 386,479 views 3:21 How to Fix Error 0x8007007b in Windows - Duration: 0:41. Please try again later.