Home > Windows 8 > 8.1 BSOD Issues Periodically

8.1 BSOD Issues Periodically

Contents

Chkdsk came back all normal. If not have you tried any of these: http://windowsitpro.com/windows-81/three-options-fixing-windows-store-problems Good luck! Double click to open a component’s properties, and then go to the Power Management tab. I have troubleshooted so many things. http://scanrelief.com/windows-8/bsod-issues-on-windows-8-pro.html

How to run “chkdsk” (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10): Click the Start button. Thankfully, you won't see this as regularly as you may have done in the past. The other desktop after upgrade, "Windows Store" does not load. You only need to look for a solution if the process is continuously using a significant portion of your processor’s power. https://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50553-8-1-bsod-issues-periodically.html

Windows 8.1 Problems After Update

The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. It wasn't the CPU at all, or bios settings...Now if anyone asks you about the same issue, you can point them here.Thanks again! To run System File Checker (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10): Click the Start button.

no one has a password that they are aware of. sirmatthewofhodgeSep 18, 2014, 12:44 PM I'm running a search for *.dmp to try and find them. Using the WinX Menu of Windows 8.1, open System. Windows 8 Problems List RECOMMENDED: Click here to browse anonymously, encrypt your connection & stay safe on the web Related Posts: Fix Windows Stop Errors or Blue Screens of Death Fixing Blue Screen of Death

This fills the backup drive to capacity with redundant files, which is a major headache. Windows 8.1 Blue Screen On Startup two on the gpu, one blowing on the ram.the scythe fans were picked because there quite skinny and the added clearance let me put all four on the case door If Use Startup Repair to fix Windows How To Resolve Windows 8 Boot Issues How To Resolve Windows 8 Boot Issues Windows 8 uses a new "hybrid boot" feature to improve boot Can you please share a solution for this?

Graphics overdrive is enabled in ccc. Windows 8.1 Common Problems Unless someone is overclocking on an Intel system, which is easier to fix. (ie: Dont overclock it lol)But programs like AMD overdrive, AIcharger. The file is then saved with a .reg file extension. Just tried its dead Thanks Paul,when I searched for *.dmp files I only found three.WudfHost_ext__3036.dmpassert_ut3.exe_20140912163415_1.dmpand SupremeCommanderCVEP2UG0.dmptwo of those are in game files, one for unreal tournament 3, and one for supreme

Windows 8.1 Blue Screen On Startup

Even the Windows Defender antivirus included with Windows 8 Five Surprising Facts About Windows 8 Five Surprising Facts About Windows 8 Windows 8 is full of surprising changes – whatever you http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/windows-8-crashing-easily-troubleshoot-blue-screen-issues/ However, some users upgrading from Windows 7 have had problems with the code from the previous version of Windows becoming “stuck” and, since it’s for Windows 7 and not Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Problems After Update You will be prompted with a permission dialog box. Windows 8.1 Problems And Solutions There are many reasons for this problem to occur but perhaps the most common message that accompanies the blue screen is the dreaded “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.” Effectively this message is informing users that

How is the Gold Competency Level Attained? this contact form Many users have reported that some programs are displayed poorly on their monitors. Type "command" in the search box... In that menu click “change maintenance settings” and uncheck the box next to “allow scheduled maintenance to wake up my computer.” You can also choose to allow your computer to re Windows 8.1 Problems With Wifi

Please what can i do? You do more than just use it, you learn something about how it works. barbara hurvey says: July 26, 2014 at 9:01 pm media player does not work William Thompson says: July 28, 2014 at 8:25 am Without more information, there could be any number http://scanrelief.com/windows-8/bsod-windows-8-1-crashes-with-several-issues.html Locate SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE-associated program (eg.

SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption. Windows 8.1 Crash Log On the single player mission vendetta i cant complete it. Type "update" into the search box and hit ENTER.

They offer a malware removal guarantee that is not offered by other security software.

View 7 AnswersView Related BSOD & Debug :: Multiple BSODS-memory Management Issue? Email, social media, malicious websites that have worked... Click Programs and Features. Windows 8.1 Keeps Crashing And Restarting How ever in the armada dir/folder app compatibility set to XP SP 2 run in 256 colors & run as administrator.

now, our whole system is down and we are at a loss as to what to do. Enter any administrator passwords (if prompted). We like NirSoft’s BlueScreenView for this. Check This Out Download some free anti-virus software and make sure your computer is not infected.

We do not claim any responsibility for the results of the actions taken from the content linked below - complete these tasks at your own risk.