Home > Windows 8 > 8.1 Freezes/hangs Within 60 Seconds Of Logging In.

8.1 Freezes/hangs Within 60 Seconds Of Logging In.

Contents

Which makes me wonder about your agent discovery, we started to see the issue with 7.1 and did not have it with 7.0. 1316-349743-1808825 Back to top Orlando Cruz Members #11 then again it jump backs to 40-50% then come back to normal.. While Atom does run better on OSX/Linux, it's still quite slow and does run into these freezing/crashing issues at times. Update++: Re did all the steps to make sure i didn't miss anything the game will continue to run as long as i don't go past the language set up. http://scanrelief.com/windows-8/activity-logging-in-windows-8.html

Reply sigurd June 1, 2013 at 5:35 pm # damn my spelling errors! I installed one at a time and finally I found out that the driver for the GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller - it was not named that from the begiinning but I can The first time the game started in full screen where it was showing game play during start tips. Thank you Had same problem, using opera versions 30.0.1835.125 to 31.0.1889.9 Degraded to 29.0.1795.60 I knew was stable, and the problem was gone. official site

Windows 8 Freezes Randomly

it worked successfully. Tech support was contacted, but it is not clear what allowed to backup to proceed successfully. In such a way I am close to drop any Acronis product I used up to now.

i7-3960x / 780 sli / 32gb ddr3 / 1tb SSD / 1920x1200 Reply Page 1 of 11 123 ... But it don't help me. Below is the link !http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?ProductID=2101&DwnldID=22194&lang=eng&iid=dc_rss ( 5MB )Download your required x64,x86 drivers and install it . Windows 8.1 Running Slow And Freezing I have the exact same issue.

Basically I would create a system restore point, install the True Image 2014/2015 and create a bootable media, then when it locks up, I restore from a previous point which is Windows 8 Freezes After Startup Like PD75, I'm having recurrent freezing when pasting URLs as well. The second time it crashes right when the person talks about the virus. (That dam virus is affecting our pc it seams >.>) The program for the game keeps crashing like Reply Tro April 5, 2013 at 11:46 am # Thank you so much!

I tried changing different settings, but to no avail. Computer Freezes Randomly Windows 10 Please if U know something I don't help me out. I installed the newest Intel Raid drivers (which I hope contain some updated drivers) and it's better now, but still not perfect. Two of my three Windows 8.1 update 1 64bit computers essentially lock up until the icon clears.

Windows 8 Freezes After Startup

videos. https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/kb/2681286 In mean time I guess it's Sublime for me though it lacks the small, but important details that I so like about Atom. Windows 8 Freezes Randomly not all the time) when: changing values in the settings window. Windows 8.1 Freezes Randomly I tried with Internet Explorer and it still froze.

gyf304 commented Aug 16, 2015 I suggest changing the title of this issue to "Frequent recurring freezing on Windows". Clean install (no upgrade)No solution yet. :( Reply Anonymous February 22, 2013 at 3:47 pm # I had the same problem. Reply Muhammad Ikram Ul Haq Jadoon December 19, 2012 at 8:43 pm # I have windows 8 enterprise in my intel core i3 desktop pc (DH55HC MB installed). SO I did a clean install of TI 2015 then installed the SNAPAPI.DLL update - and same issue ... Windows 8.1 Freezes After Login

Under "Local Files", choose the "Verify Files" option. I think this problem is software related. Videos, Streams and Fan-Art! have a peek here I was also experiencing this issue previously on my home PC, but I can't seem to get it to happen anymore.

Freezing problem fixed.. Computer Freezes Windows 7 I am using windows 10 professional x64, but the same thing happened in windows 8.1 looterz commented Sep 15, 2015 Same issue here on Win10 x64. Regards, Syed Haider Hassan.

Reply eins October 24, 2012 at 5:32 pm # why bother clicking when you can just search "system restore" Reply Martin Brinkmann October 24, 2012 at 5:57 pm # Right, I

share|improve this answer edited May 6 '10 at 23:44 community wiki 2 revsuser36371 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote I had the same problem with my mouse locking after Disk runs at 100% hangs and freezes windows 8.1 in Performance & Maintenance Ever since i got my pc it has had this issue. Our mission is to create Customer success. Computer Freezes Windows 10 SSD Crucial_CT250MX200SSD6 connected on M.2 port, as primary boot disk), I moved TI2013 from old config under Win 7, to above Win 8.1 x64, what did freeze my system in the

Unless you have specified a writable area before writing a live disc to dvd or usb, you will lose everything that is present on a live disc after you shutdown. Ever since I set one up, I have not experienced this problem. remcopeereboom commented Jun 16, 2015 @nycdotnet I do have the same problem. Well, this method has fixed my BSOD problem but not the freeze problem.

Thank you in advance for cooperation!

__________________ Anna Trifonova Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials. Reporting this issue to support, Acronis recommended to upgrade to latest 2015 release, what I did today. Simply because ATI is installed, eventually the OS will stop responding and is not possible to sign out or restart in a controlled manner. Here's to praying for an RTM fix >.> share|improve this answer answered Jul 22 '09 at 2:51 community wiki Radruler Thanks, that is actually a possibility.

I now use the latest driver from the manufacturer site (tp-link in my case), and the problem is gone. Please help, as I cannot retrieve any of the backup I made prior to migrate to my new config. I uninstalled Flash and Shockwave, left them off. If you boot to recovery medium (a 5 Gbyte USB thumb drive is much faster), you can still make backups and recover backups.

The start screen opens, but none of the programs work. I have left task manager open during these freezes and found that the cpu usage spikes to 100 on all cores while the memory stays the same. You can also subscribe without commenting. benogle reopened this Oct 20, 2015 Sukumi commented Oct 31, 2015 A thouroughly created performance profiling of the application should be the first thing do.

I have to wait about a minute or two before things start working again. Browse other questions tagged windows-7 power-management sleep vnc or ask your own question. Top Login to post comments Tue, 2015-02-17 18:55 #26 Scott Fella Offline Beginner Joined: 2015-01-11 Posts: 3 i wonder if they will publish the patch or a new build. The backup is validated (there's the green tick mark) and I can open the '.tib' file and see the directories/files.