Home > Windows 8 > 8.1 Freezes Up

8.1 Freezes Up

Contents

My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Sign in to report inappropriate content. Check the System log and Application log for any serious errors that may be causing Windows to hang or crash.When you open the System Log or Application Log, you can use Tekzilla 33,388 views 3:06 Windows 8.1 Trackpad and mouse options - Duration: 6:17. have a peek here

Solved. - Duration: 4:18. Sign in 218 74 Don't like this video? How do I solve this?How can I solve Windows 8.1 display problems?Is Windows 8 (not 8.1) unsafe to use now? PS. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2681286/windows-8.1,-windows-8-or-windows-7-hangs-or-freezes

Windows 8.1 Freezes Randomly

I really want to change "needed to" to "needed too." I'm a writer/editor and this bugs me.Like or Dislike: 0 0 Reply ↓ Sergey Tkachenko I fixed it for you.Like or View all posts by Abhishek Kumar → Post navigation ← How to boot into Windows 8.1 safe mode Black theme for Windows 8.1 with white titles → 31 thoughts on “Fix: The troubleshooter did detect some repairs needed too. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable.

They are just dumbing it down. Rasim Muratovic 1,372,450 views 5:54 How To Resolve PC Settings Crashing Problem [WINDOWS 8.1] - Duration: 3:41. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features Loading... Computer Freezes Windows 7 Could it be that you need to verify your account and machine first at Microsoft?

Sign in to make your opinion count. Rasim Muratovic 1,372,450 views 5:54 Fixing Windows 8.1 from Freezing - Duration: 3:49. Please let us know exactly which solution was helpful for you. click for more info once in, say to Streets and Trips, when I try to open a file, the program will stop responding.

Working... Computer Freezes Randomly Windows 10 FAST2DR 116,584 views 8:12 Computer Maintenance Tutorial: How I fixed Windows 7 freeze problem - Duration: 2:39. Contact Us Windows 7 Support Privacy and cookies Legal Top Windows 7 Forums - Windows Vista Forums - Windows 10 Forums The Windows 8 Forums is an independent web site So, with dynamic ticks the ticking cycle is reduced.If all your hardware, drivers and apps are configured correctly and your system is malware-free, then try to disable the dynamic ticks to get

Windows 8.1 Running Slow And Freezing

About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features Loading...

I somehow doubt AC/DC were singing about Bon Scott ‘s boyfriend :)Like or Dislike: 3 2 Reply ↓ RosalieG Definitely a female.Like or Dislike: 1 0 Reply ↓ David W For Windows 8.1 Freezes Randomly Loading... Windows 8.1 Freezes After Login Loading...

Loading... Show more Language: English Content location: United States Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading... Check your system for malwareMalware can definitely cause hangs or crashes. About Us Contact Us Digital Edition Customer Service Gift Subscription Ad Choices Newsletters Privacy Policy RSS Terms of Service Agreement E-commerce Affiliate Relationships PCWorld CATEGORIES Business Laptops Mobile PC Hardware Printers Windows 8.1 Keeps Freezing And Not Responding

About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features Loading... Install them using Device Manager and see if that helps. The Troubleshooting item will be opened. Even when your PC is idle, CPU continues to tick.The new power management concept of Windows 8 is about maximum power saving to be energy-efficient on tablets, so it uses dynamic

Please try again later. Computer Freezes Windows 10 Windows 8 freezes please help in System Security Okay, so i jusy downloaded windows 8 release preview, i liked it si far, until it starting freezing on me, probrably every hour, Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video?

It might take some sleuthing to find out what's freezing up your computer, but these tips will help.

Sign in 156 54 Don't like this video? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. its really annoying. Computer Freezes Randomly Windows 8 Working...

Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Find out whyClose Fixing Windows 8.1 from Freezing Essence of Zen Loading... Sign in 185 Loading... Fix It Easily - Duration: 5:31. Every once in a while it will go through a long boot, but I have not found a function key that will get me into the safe zone.Like or Dislike: 0

Is this just laziness by ASUS or what? Dustin C. freeze at lock screen freeze when i'm afk for hours and coming back(on desktop and lock screen,both) and must shut it down from power button. Published on Feb 19, 2016Windows 10 Hangout or Freeze issues.How to Fix Windows 10 Stuck While using.

I did reinstall windows, though i kept my settings and files and it didnt stop. mikescomputertips 256,010 views 3:11 Crashing Windows 8.1 - Duration: 20:46. Click the Troubleshoot common computer problems link under the Action Center. Subscribe ▲ Learn more about PCWorld's Digital Editions    🔎 Home News Reviews How-To Video Business Laptops Tablets Phones Hardware Security Software Security Games Productivity Home Audio Business Software

This can be once or even twice a day or... Enable your apps one by one to see which software exactly causes the issue. PCOptimize 52,915 views 5:31 HOw to fix windows 10 freezing or optimise windows 10 or fix slow performace - Duration: 15:04. Trendy New Videos 513,533 views 2:09 yOUR PC rAN iNTO a pROBLEM aND nEEDS to rESTART - How to fix this - Try This - Windows 8 - Duration: 5:23.

This video will help you for fix this problem, not sure for all user.Option is adjusting Power plan set-up.1.Access Power option 2.choose what the power button does3.uncheck list of shut-down settingsnext Start Event Viewer (EventVwr.exe) from Administrative Tools and expand the Windows Logs category.