Home > Windows 8 > 8.1 Slow Loading

8.1 Slow Loading

Contents

slide 7 of 9 slide 8 of 9 Click OK to apply your changes. Granted, Linux is not Microsoft Windows but it's nice not having to use all the extra applications on top of Linux vs. It needs Real Player?? Hasaan ChMay 2, 2015, 6:01 AM Windows 8 pro has the bug of slow boot.I also have this bug my windows usually takes 1:30 min to boot.The solution for this problem http://scanrelief.com/windows-8/can-i-recover-my-8-1-without-loading-into-windows.html

Please share this post in your circles, tweet it and recommend it , if you really like what I wrote. Reply Gregory Bratz October 23, 2014 I read your tutorial and other interesting this on this page because it interested me, but not cause my Computers are having them issues. Working... Read this article on how to fix slow-loading folders in Windows 8.1. More Help

Windows 8.1 Slow Boot Fix

Edited by Willy22, 26 June 2015 - 10:59 AM. As stated above, if you replaced your old HDD with SSD (solid state drive) and still experiencing problem, it can be related to driver and updates. Thank You for your Help My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ...

Ask a new question Read More Slow Startup ASrock Windows 8 Related Resources Slow Boot Time - Windows 8.1 & SSD? Loading... Doing some research, I did find that 2GB is what it came with new. Windows 8.1 Slow Startup And Shutdown Now you will able to see the list of temporary files, so you need to select all.d.

Do a System Restore. 6. Windows 8 Slow Startup Fix But first let me tell you my experience with this boot issue. When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580784/windows-81-64bit-running-incredibly-slow-and-programs-stop-responding/ Under "View reliability history" in the Action Center found that every day there was a report of an improper shutdown.

Open the Run box by pressing windows +R key. Windows 8.1 Slow Boot Black Screen Close the Services Manager and reboot to have the change take effect.Repeat the same process for prefetch.2. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. http://www.groovypost.com/howto/windows-8-startup-programs/ Related Resources Very slow boot time from SSD on Windows 8.1 Pro solved Very slow rebooting time Windows 8.1 solved Windows 8.1 very slow boot!

Windows 8 Slow Startup Fix

There will be 3 files. Hmm. Windows 8.1 Slow Boot Fix I have concluded that the ASRrock Z87 Pro4 just won't function with hybrid boot (not using stock nor latest firmware), at least in the set-up my friend has. Windows 8 Slow Startup Black Screen Contact Us Windows 7 Support Privacy and cookies Legal Top Windows 7 Forums - Windows Vista Forums - Windows 10 Forums The Windows 8 Forums is an independent web site

Windows 10 Tutorials 653,334 views 4:30 Speed up Windows 8 'Startup' and 'Shutdown ' - Duration: 3:25. this contact form Using the site is easy and fun. There is another tool that is quite good for rooting out problems your anti-virus and anti-malware can't get rid of, look up ADWCleaner, it's from France. Running Win 8.1 64Bit. Lenovo Slow Startup Windows 10

you MUST enable javascript to be able to comment Recent CommentsNormand Gon on [Solved] : Fix Windows Error Code 80072f8f in Windows 8.1 and 7Athena Varnum on [Solved] : Fix Windows Most of the current Anti-Virus, Internet Security and Cloud-Protection software products are able to nullify most of your problems if you are infected. No, Closing Background Apps on Your iPhone or iPad Won't Make It Faster How to Choose the Best VPN Service for Your Needs Follow @howtogeek More Articles You Might Like ABOUT have a peek here What events or activity was there 2 days ago? 5.

This feature is not available right now. Microsoft Windows 8.1 Dell Slow Boot I also analyzed the reports from WPR tool. All rights reserved.

The second step is to disable services which are hogging your resources. 64 bit OS have lot of services whose startup type are "Automatic" or "Automatic (Delayed Start)".

Somebody can comment on this post for a better link to download the WPT tool, because if you have to download it, you have to download ADK. (as to my knowledge). Double-clicking the file will automatically open Windows Performance Analyzer (WPA). If any application is using too much resources, you might want to close it normally -- if you can't, select it here and click "End Task" to force it to close. Windows 8 Slow Startup After Login Back to top #6 Drew1903 Drew1903 Banned 1,052 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Local time:05:45 AM Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:45 PM Well, I ran the system restore back to June

It's part a bigger package called "Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit". (ADK). Loading... I found that my memory and CPU were ok during boot-up using these reports. Check This Out The best thing I observed was that my boot times after shut-down and hibernate are not really affected by my existent 80 GB HDD on which my Windows 8.1 64 bit