Home > Windows 8 > 8 & 8.1 Very Very Slow

8 & 8.1 Very Very Slow

Contents

This will load a link to the Speccy log. Click Settings3. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use. My system is still lagging even though it has 4GB of RAM. have a peek here

JOIN THE DISCUSSION (6 REPLIES) Got Feedback? by stepchoo / October 27, 2013 2:22 PM PDT In reply to: Same Issue even after clean boot I have the same problem after upgrading to Windows 8.1. Computer is a Toshiba laptop withAMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.30GHz, 1024KB Level 2 cache / 2GB RAM (I swear it had 4GB, but is showing only 2GB) and Sign in to report inappropriate content. click site

Windows 8.1 Slow Performance

Having used iMacs all my life, and the need for a Windows computer for programming, I opted for this machine. Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 136,574 views 196 Like this video? by karimshalapy / October 27, 2013 8:38 PM PDT In reply to: help needed - right click windows 8.1 very slow i was dealing with this trouble too on win 8.1 All I have open is...

Back to top Back to Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 1 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users Reply to quoted postsClear BleepingComputer.com → Microsoft Windows 8.1 64bit running incredibly slow and programs stop responding Started by twintone , Jun 25 2015 01:25 PM Please log in to reply 7 replies to this topic #1 twintone mrizos 263,171 views 33:15 How to make your pc/laptop run faster (3 simple steps) - Duration: 3:22. Computer Running Slow Windows 7 If #5 changes nothing, put it back to Factory. 7.

Sign in to add this video to a playlist. To find out, open the Task Manager. Please re-read that link.Kees Flag Permalink Reply This was helpful (1) Collapse - (NT) These solution worked for me. https://www.quora.com/Why-is-my-Windows-8-1-laptop-running-so-slow-even-though-it-has-antivirus-and-8-GB-RAM-i7-at-2-GHz-speed This is similar to reinstalling Windows and will wipe your installed programs and system settings while keeping your files.

im trying... Laptop Running Slow Windows 7 I have TeamViewer installed to help them with issues from time to time, and I have spent close to 3 hours on this now. However, if you do have a mechanical hard drive and you've just put a lot of files on the drive -- for example, copying a huge database or gigabytes of PC What events or activity was there 2 days ago? 5.

Windows 10 Running Very Slow

Bookmark these AR sites to stay on top of the industry.Learn More at Blog.metavision.com Chetan Rathod, Microsoft Certified ProfessionalUpdated 27w agoMany Reasons For Slow Running Laptop SoftwareHardwareCheck Startup Items And Remove Honestly, it's still kind of slow (in my mind), but they are claiming it's back to normal. 2GB is crazy. Windows 8.1 Slow Performance Can it run FIFA 16 or FIFA 15?Why is my Windows 8.1 laptop running so slow even though it has antivirus and 4 GB RAM ADM at 2 GHz speed 1 Windows 8.1 Running Slow And Freezing Test your skills against millions of players.Play Now at plarium.comAnswer Wikia.

Thanks for the help. http://scanrelief.com/windows-8/another-machine-having-very-slow-win-8-install.html It'll automatically defragment mechanical hard drives in the background. If any application is using too much resources, you might want to close it normally -- if you can't, select it here and click "End Task" to force it to close. My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Windows 8.1 Running Very Slow

Really slow in Performance & Maintenance I am new to your forum. Flag Permalink Reply This was helpful (0) Collapse - Same problem too. I am using it on my computer without any issues. Check This Out The motherboard, processor, and system drive are all brand new Intel stuff; the media drive is a new Seagate.

Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. Windows 8.1 Very Slow Start Honestly, it's still kind of slow (in my mind), but they are claiming it's back to normal. 2GB is crazy. Have a dedicated 20 down and 20 up connection that is functioning at speed.

Sony VAIO notebook, SVE14A27CXH Microsoft Windows 8, 64 bit CPU: i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9 Memory: 8064 Mb Slow Slow internet speed with Windows 8

Yikes! How can I upgrade it to use for programming purpo...Related QuestionsMy Laptop configuration is : Core i7 3rd Gen, 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 2 GB GEForce GT Graphics Card. sandeep singh 96,526 views 8:43 Speed Up Your SLOW Computer in 5 Minutes! - Duration: 6:58. Why Is My Computer So Slow Windows 8 Last edited by robmar0se; 13 Oct 2014 at 02:06.

Loading... Open the Run box by pressing windows +R key. An error (403 Forbidden) has occurred in response to this request. this contact form I removed both Skype and the tool bar.5.

UninstallCheck "Add and remove programs" and remove any programs that you are not using.Some more advanced methods1. Reduce Animations RELATED ARTICLESpeed Up Any PC, Smartphone, or Tablet By Disabling Animations Windows uses quite a few animations, and those animations can make your PC seem a bit slower. Flag Permalink Reply This was helpful (0) Collapse - Answer Slow Right click due to shell extension error by MrChips1999 / August 26, 2014 2:20 AM PDT In reply to: help After reading your (Karim) reply.

Flag Permalink Reply This was helpful (4) Collapse - help needed - right click windows 8.1 very slow by daveiburn by harshit_rathi / November 23, 2013 4:19 AM PST In reply Or see the events viewer to see if there something that is hogging your PC My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Right Click on the now-disabled Display Adapter, and click Enable. (Screen will flash off again, but your slow right click should be fixed.)Now I'm wondering if this also had to do Click PC Info4.

Since I don't know what it is I don't have any way of finding out how many DIMM slots there are. This page may be out of date. Disable SuperFetch & PreFetchSuperfetch is a service in Windows that's designed to speed up app launching by preloading certain apps based on your usage patterns. My system is still lagging even though it has 4GB of RAM.

Went back back to the 18th. Ensure that Windows updates are up-to date.Thanks and Regards,Appu S Flag Permalink Reply This was helpful (0) Collapse - Answer right click windows 8.1 very slow by livepcexpert7 / September 5, How much free space is on the drive. 4. Nothing unusual there.

Show more Language: English Content location: United States Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading...